Completed the GIV project – Gruppo Italiano Vini14/07/2019
Increasingly often the height of LYTO’S warehouses is close to or even exceeds 40 meters with clear advantages in terms of both area used and costs.
LYTO’S structures have always stood out on the market for their great load-bearing capacity and their versatility, a mix that combines strong specialization and a long experience of over 56 years, making LYTO’S the reference leader.
The tendency to increasingly exploit the great heights in automated self-supporting warehouses is a global request and for years LYTO’S has shown that it is able to satisfy the needs of customers, not only in Italy but also in the world, from Israel to Sweden, from Mexico to India, from Russia to Saudi Arabia, from Holland to Brazil, from Spain to the United States, from Argentina to Romania, from Belgium to Chile.
There are no limits with LYTO’S, neither for height nor for location!
TOP TEN CHART LYTO'S 2023
- 2021 KIMBERLY CLARK (Israele) - Height 42 meters - Capacity n. 20.900 pallet x 300-700 kg
- 2022 NEWCOLD (Italia) - Height 41 meters - Capacity n. 73.000 pallet x 600-1200 kg
- 2014 SIBCO (Arabia Saudita) – Height 40 meters – Capacity 34.660 x 1300 kg
- 2011 SPENDRUPS (Svezia) – Height 39 meters – Capacity 45.478 x 1000 kg
- 2019 WELSPUN (India) - Height 39 meters - Capacity n. 5.100 pallet x 1200-1500 kg
- 2015 PASTA ZARA (Italia) – Height 38 meters – Capacity 64.986 x 600/1350 kg
- 2023 TOSANO (Italia) - Height 38 meters - Capacity 83.000 pallet x 900-1200 kg
- 2015 CCC (Messico) – Height 36 meters – Capacity 100.336 x 1000/1300 kg
- 2020 EL POZO (Spagna) - Height 36 meters - Capacity 12.650 pallet x 600 kg
- 2017 BELAYA DACHA (Russia) - Height 36 meters - Capacity 14.100 pallet x 750 kg
KIMBERLY CLARK (Israele)
Height 42 meters - Capacity n. 20.900 pallet x 300-700 kg
Height 41 meters - Capacity n. 73.000 pallet x 600-1200 kg
SIBCO (Saudi Arabia)
Height 40 meters – Capacity 34.660 x 1300 kg